Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. Psalm 86:11


We are Siyahamba. We are walking in the light.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Journal Entry No. 12



7/23/10
8am-

This morning it was harder to wake up for some reason. I was too comfy I suppose :) I'm really liking the toast with peanut butter and jelly for breakfast. I could get used to this...



9:30am-

The music videos at the cafe make me wish I had Shazam implanted in my brain. Oh, and the only mzungu they seem to play is Michael Bolton...?

[Editor's note: I was going to do the next entry too since these two were so short but the next one is important and I feel needs its own posting. So tomorrow, my friend. Tomorrow we will read more...]

No comments:

Post a Comment